Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome to the LeConte Science Blog!

Hello Students and Families!

Welcome to the LeConte Science Blog for the 2010-2011 school year. Please take a moment to become familiar with this blog and bookmark this page! I update this page weekly with information about what we are working on in class, upcoming tests, and any Science related community events, so please check it often.

Your student should have brought home a letter from me with information about what your student will be studying in Science this year and other important information. If you did not receive a copy, please let me know and I will send you a new copy.

Please help our class stay healthy and running all year round by donating any of the following items. I can take these items ANY time during the year, especially experiment materials.

• Kleenex tissue
• Spiral notebooks or composition books
• Pencils
• Hand disinfecting wipes
• Hand sanitizer
• Dry erase markers
• Paper towels
• Printer ink cartridges
• Printer paper

Experiment Materials
• Borax
• Film Canisters
• Modeling clay
• Soil
• Vinegar
• Baking Soda
• Posterboard
• Elmer’s Glue (liquid)

Please contact me at anytime. You can reach me at linsay_klim@berkeley.k12.ca.us Lets have an amazing and educational school year!!

Miss Klim =)

No comments:

Post a Comment